We are famous for quality!
- We want satisfied customers. Therefore, the high quality of our products – beyond the whole product lifetime – is one of the supreme company objectives. This applies as well to output marketed under our name.
- The measure of our quality is determined by the customer. His judgement on our products is the decisive factor.
- Our target quality is always “zero defect” or “100% correct”.
- Our customers do not only judge the quality of our products but our flexibility and compliance with other agreements and arrangements as well. This is why deliveries have to be on time.
- Inquiries, offers, samples, complaints, etc. need to be processed in a speedy way.
- Each employee of the organisation contributes to the realisation of our quality and environmental objectives at their respective workplaces. Each employee – from trainee to managing director – is therefore required to deliver impeccable results. A person making out a quality or environmental risk and not able to remove it within their authority is required to inform their superior immediately.
- Each job should be done right from the beginning. This will not only improve the quality but will reduce our costs. Quality increases the economic efficiency.
- Not only the defect, the cause of it needs to be removed. Avoiding and preventing defects and faults has priority over removal of defects.
- The quality of our products depends on the quality of the bought parts as well. We therefore expect and demand of the sub-suppliers to provide us with supreme quality, and we support them in pursuing our shared quality objectives.
- The meeting of our quality objectives is an important task of leadership. For the performance evaluation of the employees quality of the work turned out is of particular importance.
- Our principles on quality are compulsory. Additional requirements by our customers need to be observed.
- By enlisting the help of appropriate methods, actions and products are tested, evaluated and monitored regarding future effects on the environment.
- All legal and statutory demands need to be fulfilled in order to protect the resources and avoid environmental pollution.
- It is our corporate concern that our products not only work as efficiently and environment-friendly as possible – and this not only during operation – but that they also affect the environment as little as possible during the production process and after the operational phase.